Jack Miller III
Chaparral HS / Ohio State | Scottsdale, Ariz.
Ohio State Overview
- Entered the transfer portal at the conclusion of Ohio State’s 2021 regular season
- Played in four games as a red-shirt freshman in 2021: vs. Akron, Rutgers, Maryland and Indiana
- Connected on 5 of 8 passes for 66 yards vs. akron and 2 of 3 passes for 35 yards vs. Indiana
- Was part of a three-person preseason battle to become Ohio State’s starting quarterback in 2021
- In his collegiate debut in the fall of 2020, scored on a 21-yard run to help the Buckeyes defeat Nebraska, 52-17
- Part of the 2020 signing class and enrolled in January of 2020
- Is exploring majors in management and industry
- The nation’s No. 14-ranked pro style quarterback by 247Sports.com.
- A four-star prospect by every major recruiting service.
- Was the MVP at The Opening Los Angeles to earn a place at the Elite 11 Finals.
- Max Preps All American.
- All State as a freshman.
- Division 6A All District, All Region, All State honoree.
- Three year Ed Doherty Award recipient.
- Played for Chaparral High school and head coach Brent Barnes and offensive coordinator Tim Kohner, where he was 2017 offensive MVP and 2019 offensive player of the year.
- Was a four year varsity starter.
- Holds the Arizona state record with 115 passing touchdowns, 3,653 passing yards and 53 touchdowns in a season, a 2A state record.
- Finished high school career averaging 285 all-purpose yards per game, 248 passing yards per game and a Max Preps QBR of 114.9.
- Amassed nearly 10,000 yards and 130 total touchdowns in his 38 game high school career.
- Member of the 2018 and 2019 mid-season Watch List for the National Quarterback of the Year award